Friday, November 3, 2017

2017-18 East High Jazz I and Jazz II

Congratulations to the following students for being selected to the 2017-18 Sioux City East Jazz Ensembles. Directors of these ensembles are Ms. Anna Scott and Mr. Brad Anderson.

Jazz I:
Alto I - Nathan Kitrell
Alto II - Aaron Mulvihill
Tenor I - Channing Walden
Tenor II - Lincoln Rahn
Bari - Tracie Melville

Trumpet I - Indy Whitaker
Trumpet II - Amanda DeBates
Trumpet III - Alex Melville
Trumpet IV - Juan Fuentes

Trombone I - Andrew Flory
Trombone II - McKennzie Carey
Trombone III - Jessica Melville
Bass Trombone - Ryan Crawford

Guitar - Eddie Voloshen

Bass - Nathan Whitaker

Piano - Cameron Jensen

Drums/Auxiliary - Jakob Dirks & Jace Ross 


 Jazz II:
Alto Sax
Lauren Fierro
Sabrina Taylor

Tenor Sax
Danielle Whaley
Erin Collins
Emma Draube

Bari Sax
Ally Evans
Isaac Klaus

Trumpet
John Carpenter
Jacob Atchison
Jacob Kavanaugh

Trombone
Paige LaFave
Katie Oldenkamp

Bass
Hank Dibble
Christian Hernandez

Drums
Tony Thach

Vibes
Leai Britton
 




No comments:

Post a Comment