Thursday, September 17, 2015

I Storified my Story - First Weeks of School

While attending a professional development session yesterday with George Couros, my creative brain was stretched. How can we find more ways to connect? As I travel around the district, coach and see great things happening as the Arts and Community Engagement Program Coordinator I often take pictures and tweet or FB with information. With that, I have seen Storify used to document #chats on twitter but never thought of using it to collect the great things happening in the Sioux City Community Schools in a story.

Here is my first attempt at creating a Storify.  I am excited about the potential of this format to share the many great things our students and teachers are doing. Please click and view:



No comments:

Post a Comment