|Dr. Feierabend working with our elementary music educators at Leadership Academy|
Our students are enjoying a musical workout where they are working on the following:
- Pitch Exploration
- Echo and Call and Response Songs
- Simple Songs
- Child Created Songs called Arioso
- Movement Exploration
- Movement for Form and Expression
- Movement with the Beat
|Educator Mrs. Graben singing a SongTale to one of her classes.|
|Students exploring space through movement exploration with their educator Mrs. Dake|
Throughout this week I have heard the following feedback from our educators:
- "Heard from a student while doing the move it segment 'I need to find a recording of this for home!'"
- "My ESL kiddos can echo sing, students and teachers have been in tears hearing these children volunteer to sing solo."
- "The kids and I are having so much fun in music this fall. The kids are really starting to share their voices".
- "Wow! This is incredible, I have 5th graders singing in class that haven't sung before."
|Educator Ms. Holman singing a Call and Response song with her students.|